Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Dreams Tell A Lot About A Person... Or Dog

I was awakened from a bizarre and twisted dream last night of my husband turned polygamist marrying my best friend (apparently we've been watching too much of HBO's Big Love) to the sounds of our pup crying in her sleep. In a stupor I some how made it to Winnie’s bed to wake her. Poor thing didn’t see me coming and literally jumped out of her skin. I felt so bad I sat with her a few minutes before I headed back to bed and to the snoring man I live with.

This morning I saw this video on Dooce. I laughed so hard I almost choked on my vanilla chi. All of a sudden I didn’t feel so bad for Winnie. At least she doesn’t have to worry about us putting videos of her on Youtube for the world to laugh at. Oh the horror! Enjoy!




No comments: