Friday, June 6, 2008

Our Night In The Animal Hospital

Our spoiled, cuddle bug of a cat Zazu had to be rushed to the animal hospital last night. I was terrified! I came home to find him barely moving on the floor with crap and vomit (yes, very disgusting) all over our apartment. It was horrifying. Turns out after a night in the animal hospital we still don’t know what’s wrong with him. He’s still there and I’m sitting here waiting for the doctor to call me back. This experience has made me realize how I’m sooooo not ready for actual kids. I even can’t imagine how neurotic and over protective I will be. Cross your fingers that it’s nothing too severe and that we can take our little man home tonight. [Update] Zazu is doing wonderfully! Over 1k later he's home and back to his normal self. He's a cutiepie so maybe we should get him into pet modeling or acting to pay his bills. Just a thought.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ohhh poor Zazu!!! I hope he's okay! My fingers are crossed for good news.
XOXO
Diana