Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Imagine If Paris Hilton Went To Medical School

Yesterday I was scared. Very scared. Today I'm pissed. Really f'ing pissed. I come to find out today that the dentist I went to forever in Connecticut really screwed up. 1. he should have noticed my grinding problem, 2. he should had notice the holes in my moles due to my grinding problem, and 3. he should have noticed the cavity I have had FOREVER in one of those holes. Today was traumatic. There was drilling and lots of filling. Thank God I found a wonderful dentist in Manhattan, Dr. Emanuel Bartolazo. He was gentle and really funny. Instead of going into cardiac arrest, I was pleasantly surprised at how well he handled my "issues." A few more visits to my new dentist might just cure my dental phobias. As for my old dentist in good ol' Connecticut... turns out I'm not the only one that has horror stories from this same dentist. I just can't comprehend how someone could be so neglectful!? It's absolutely mind blogging such an idiot got through dental school. My advice to him - take your head out of your ass and start looking more closer at another hole.


Next step...invisalign!

No comments: