Wednesday, November 12, 2008

AIG Executives and a Firing Squad

I'm disgusted and absolutely appalled. Who the hell do these executives at AIG think they are? As I struggle to pay my bills and save whatever scanty amount I can these men are gallivanting around enjoy "conferences" on our dollar. Larry Roth and Art Tambaro need a reality check. While everyone at my financial firm are wading through the muck – trying just make it through this mess of an industry somehow these people are being paid to sit poolside while sipping on cocktails and working on their tan. Insanity!

Have you ever been on a company paid partridge hunt? I certainly have not! I can understand a company dinner but an f’ing partridge hunt? That’s completely egotistical and utterly outrageous. Where’s PETA when you need them?

Forget laying them off - a firing squad is needed.

No comments: