Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Heidi Montag And Spencer Pratt

I don’t like spending time writing about celebrity gossip as there are enough sites out there that do a hell of a job in that. But today is an exception. As I sit here with my cup of coffee browsing my favorite blogs I came across a post so shocking, so completely ludicrous I feel as though I just can’t keep my mouth shut.

Could someone please explain to me why Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt are going to Iraq?! Do these blonde, plastic airheads think Iraq is the “new” vacation spot? I understand celebrities going to Iraq to 1. cheer up troops and 2. bring awareness to the awful situation over there through their media pull, but come the frig on – who the hell gives a crap what Heidi and Spencer are doing. I must admit I indulge in “The Hills” every once and awhile but I loathe the storyline around these two. They 1. have not talent, 2. have the IQ equivalency of 5 year olds, 3. are ugly and 4. Spencer reminds me of this loser I went to high school with and just the sight of him makes me want to deck him one.

So please someone enlighten me as to why they feel the need to go to Iraq? The most productive activity they could do over there is find an IED and sacrifice themselves for our troops.

No comments: